The Client: This is a great opportunity to work for well established company .Their expert in-house teams have the experience, technology and dedication to deliver the aspirations of any large or small projects
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
Hours of Work
Monday -Thursday 07.00 -17.00
Friday 07.00 -15.00
Rate of Pay:
Free Car park
Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.