Evron Foods is an independent autonomous modern bakery company specialising in high volume production of quality frozen and chilled bakery products for leading retailers, foodservice and manufacturing customers.
With over 33 years of unique knowledge and experience we are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in these sectors.
We have 2 purpose built bakeries in Craigavon, N.Ireland and Pontypool, S.Wales with modern production lines which produce large volumes of unbaked, part-baked and added value breads which are quick frozen or chilled and packed for maximum freshness and convenience.
Main Purpose of Role
To ensure that the external areas of the Evron site (including Esky Drive area) are kept to a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness, at all times
Specific Tasks Assigned
- External areas (including loading ramps) need to be kept free of any waste materials, rubbish - regular litter lifts as required (Daily) including grass area in Esky Drive.In the autumn time the store doors & surrounding area needs to be kept free from leaves. Fallen leaves all around the site need to be removed & dumped.
- In the summer months - grass needs to be cut / strimmed on Esky Drive.Dough Skips - Area needs to be power hosed weekly.
- Flour Silo's (Inside, Outside & Surrounding Area) - checked weekly & done when needed.
- Plastic Skip - Needs power hosed weekly while it is in its current state
- Pallet Invertor - Dry Goods brush around but would need checked & cleaned if necessary
- Wash buildings as required - need to use high lift platforms.
- Weeds to be removed / treated as necessary.
- Ensure materials in PPE store are kept tidy.
- Move engineering materials from around site.
- If required step in to assist Dry Goods.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed.
- Control of site traffic under new layout.
- Highlight any areas of concern to Manager/ Supervisor.
High Lift platform.