Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballycastle require a Yoga Instructor to join their team.
Role : Yoga Instructor
Location : Ballycastle
Hours of work : As and when required
Hourly Rate : £25 p/hr
Main Duties :
- In accordance with personal qualifications and role, ensure the effective and positive delivery of the Yoga Programme in line with the level of instruction required, Customer needs and Service objectives.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures including all Council and Centre policies / procedures and knowledge of the emergency action plans relevant to each facility.
- When required, and following adequate training, assist with the safe handling, erecting, dismantling and storage of equipment required for the activity / class.
- Responsible for ensuring accidents / incidents are dealt with efficiently and promptly while accurately recording details in respect of potential insurance claims. Relating all details of incidents to Line Managers when necessary.
- Report any defects or damage to equipment or building to appropriate personnel in order to ensure problems are dealt with and do not pose a risk to other employees and/or customers.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Level 1 National Governing Body Coaching Award.
- 6 months experience of coaching young people.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.