Youth Engagement Officer
Youth Engagement Officer
Location: Covering Counties Derry/L'derry, Fermanagh & Tyrone
Staffline Recruitment is delighted be to recruiting a Youth Engagement Officer servicing Counties Derry/L'derry, Fermanagh and Tyrone with an admin base in Enniskillen.
This is a contracted role until the end of March 2021 (possible extension dependent on funding), 35 hours per week.
Our client is a leading organisation for promoting and supporting volunteering across Northern Ireland.
You will be responsible for promoting youth volunteering and supporting volunteer involving organisations as they involve young people as volunteers. It is anticipated the successful candidate will be working from home for the majority of the role with occasional travel required.
You will also:
- Have the ability to build effective internal and external relationships to deliver organisational objectives, including successfully working within and across teams.
- Contribute to organisational planning, effectively implement organisational systems and improve customer service
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, use initiative and work under pressure.
**A full copy of the Job Duties and Responsibilities is available on request**
- A relevant qualification, degree or above, in youth work or two years' experience delivering youth work in the last 5 years.
- 2 years' experience of working with young people in a youth work setting.
- Experience of promoting volunteering and delivering support services.
- Experience of volunteering.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to our organisational values.
- Hold a full driving licence and/or access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to carry out the duties of the post effectively.
- Salary of £25,295
- Working from Home (with occasional travel)
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.